Sponsorships sell out fast. Call for available dates and programs.
Click for More Information
V.I.P (Very Important Professional) Sponsors – ($2,500)
- Company name displayed on the Chamber VIP banner used at all events: General Membership Meetings, Installation & Awards Gala, Casino Night, Business Expo, Trivia Night, Legislative/Candidates Forum, parades…
- Included in this sponsorship are you annual membership dues
- One General Membership Meeting SPONSORSHIP. Eight foot table to display promotional items and five minute presentation during a regular general membership meeting.
- Complimentary Eblast sent out to over 1600 emails and posted on both the Chamber and the West County Young Professionals Facebook Page for an additional 5000 people ($200 value)
- Company name displayed as a VIP Sponsor on the front page of the website with a direct link to your website
- Company name displayed as a VIP Sponsor in the print version of our annual Membership Directory (reserved exclusively for VIP Sponsor)
- Invited to place promotional materials in visitor’s gift bags at trivia night, business expo, casino night and other special events.
General Membership Meeting Luncheon Sponsorship – ($285)
- Eight foot table during 45 minutes of open networking before the luncheon
- Publicity on the Chamber website, emails and front page flyer on packets at the luncheon
- Five minutes during the program to profile your business
- Place your marketing materials at each seat
- Visibility – Average attendance is 140
- Sponsor may supply door prizes during the luncheon
EBLAST! ($200 Members) Email Blast Service
The Chamber Email Blast is a service intended to help promote member businesses through an email message crafted specifically for the Chamber’s email distribution list. It is a cost-effective way to disseminate information to a targeted business audience. Once emailed, it will also appear on the West St. Louis County Chamber of Commerce FACEBOOK page and the West County Young Professionals FACEBOOK page. Open rate is around 30% (which is amazing!) and emailed to over 1800 members/community.The Chamber accepts PDF, JPG, HTML files or plain text files to distribute. The purchaser must provide all content for the message including preferred time/date to be sent. All email blast request must be made at least 5 business days prior to the date sent. Anyone purchasing an email blast must be a current member in good standing with the Chamber. The message will be reviewed by the Chamber staff for consistency with chamber guidelines.The e-mail blast service fee is $150 and must be paid prior to message being transmitted.
Other Special Event Sponsorships
Call the chamber for details at 636-230-9900