What if you could spend one day doing something that would catapult you past the things that have been holding you back from achieving your biggest professional goals?
- What if your next casual one-to-one meeting could become a revenue-boosting relationship?
- What if you could figure out how to inspire your employees to be the best version of themselves?
- What if you could finally figure out how to build a company culture that goes beyond a mission statement?
- What if you could go to sleep without worrying about your business becoming paralyzed by the next cyberattack?
- What if you knew the secret to freeing up your time so you can finally work on the things that matter most?
- And what if you could finally embrace change instead of running away from it?
Would you be willing to give up 6 hours of your day?
If your answer is “YES!” then get ready for RISE St. Louis.
This conference will help you rise above your business struggles, raise your revenue and profits, raise your skills and inspire others to rise to their full potential.
RISE St. Louis is a regional business conference open to business owners, entrepreneurs, managers, directors and anyone in key business roles who desires personal and professional growth.
It’s also a perfect opportunity to reset your team’s mindset and focus all at once. Bring the key players in your business and leave knowing that you can begin to implement the strategies that you’ve learned right away because you’re already on the same page.
RISE St. Louis
Friday, August 31, 2018
9 am to 3:15 pm
Institute for Health Education at St. Luke’s Hospital
232 South Woods Mill Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Mark your calendar and stay tuned on our Presenting Sponsors for 2018 – we look forward to another amazing conference!
A bag lunch and networking opportunities are included.
This conference isn’t for everyone.
- If you’re satisfied with the revenue your company has produced so far this year, then it’s not for you.
- If you’re satisfied that you’re spending time working on the things that will have the most positive impact on your business and your career, it’s not for you.
- If you feel our team provides the best possible customer service, it’s not for you.
- If you lead with 100% confidence, then it’s not for you.
But if there’s even one area that you would like to improve in your business, or even one thing that you would like to learn to help you grow professionally, you can’t beat the investment of your time and resources.
The West St. Louis County Chamber of Commerce is grateful to our event sponsors.