Sponsorships sell out fast. Call for available dates and programs.
Click for More Information
V.I.P (Very Important Professional) Sponsors – ($2,500)
- Company name displayed on the Chamber VIP banner used at all events: General Membership Meetings, Golf Classics, TopGolf event, Government Affairs and Transportation update and more.
- Included in this sponsorship are you annual membership dues
- One General Membership Meeting SPONSORSHIP. Eight foot table to display promotional items and five minute presentation during a regular general membership meeting.
- Complimentary Eblast sent out to over 1600 emails and posted on the Chamber Facebook Page for an additional 4000 people ($200 value)
- Company name displayed as a VIP Sponsor on the front page of the website with a direct link to your website
- Company name displayed as a VIP Sponsor in the print version of our annual Membership Directory (reserved exclusively for VIP Sponsor)
- Invited to place promotional materials in visitor’s gift bags at golf classic and other special events.
General Membership Meeting Luncheon Sponsorship – ($300)
- Eight foot table during 30 minutes of open networking before the luncheon
- Publicity on the Chamber website, emails and front page flyer on packets at the luncheon
- Five minutes during the program to profile your business
- Place your marketing materials at each seat
- Visibility – Average attendance is 100
- Sponsor may supply door prizes during the luncheon
EBLAST! ($200 Members) Email Blast Service
The Chamber Email Blast is a service intended to help promote member businesses through an email message crafted specifically for the Chamber’s email distribution list. It is a cost-effective way to disseminate information to a targeted business audience. Once emailed, it will also appear on the West St. Louis County Chamber of Commerce FACEBOOK page. Open rate is around 30% (which is amazing!) and emailed to over 1800 members/community. The Chamber accepts PDF, JPG, HTML files or plain text files to distribute. The purchaser must provide all content for the message including preferred time/date to be sent. All email blast request must be made at least 5 business days prior to the date sent. Anyone purchasing an email blast must be a current member in good standing with the Chamber. The message will be reviewed by the Chamber staff for consistency with chamber guidelines. The e-mail blast service fee is $200 and must be paid prior to message being transmitted.
Other Special Event Sponsorships
Call the chamber for details at 636-230-9900